Saturday, November 30, 2013

November Wrap Up!


I can't believe my blog is a month old! Wow! Though it isn't exactly what I want it to look like but I am so happy with where I am right now. I want to thank each an every one of you for reading my posts. I know I am not the best at replying to your comments quickly, I usually have class when I see them and by the time I get home I have to do homework. See kids University isn't all fun and games!

With that being said I want to share my stats with you.

388 Page views
66 followers on Bloglovin

Popular posts:

Liebster Award Here
Weigh in #3 Here
When You Spend to Much on Makeup Here
Holiday Marathon #3: What I'm Wearing Here
and
Weigh in #4 Here

I can't believe it!November has been amazing! I have some changes for December that I hope you enjoy as much as I am already!

No comments:

Post a Comment