Thursday, November 14, 2013

Movie Madness

As I posted yesterday I am not to happy with the posts I had last week in respects to TV and Movies. So over the past week I have changed how I am going to do these posts. Things are always subject to change so it may vary week to week what is seen here. It isn't to often I go to the theater to see a film so you never know what I will post about!

But films I saw this week were two drastically different films, so here are my thoughts!


I did go and see Thor: The Dark World. AMAZING! Oh my gosh I had such a great time watching this film I honestly am willing to see it again and again! The last time I did that was for the Hobbit I think. The cast did it again though I think they are slowly becoming the characters with how many times they have already played them. I don't want to give away spoilers so I am going to stop on this last note. I laughed, I cried, I was scared to death for my favorite characters, and I loved every second of it. And if you are going to see it stay until the end of the credits, Marvel always does something at the end and this one was a good one!


I know I said I would watch the Host, but my mom begged me to go with her to see Gravity.



I wasn't as thrilled with this movie as I was with Thor.... but the two are drastically different in nature. Again no spoilers if you are interested in seeing this one, but it makes you think about life. The special effects are something to really talk about with this film, it is stunning. If that is what astronauts get to see I went into the wrong major. And the cast (the small number that it is) did amazing. I love George Clooney films and I love Sandra Bullock films, they are both so brilliant on screen.



Overall a nice movie weekend! Have you seen either? Let me know what you think down below!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Thor! So good :) did you watch both bits at the end of the credits? There's one after all the images then another bit right at the very end! I'm in the same boat as you about Gravity - it was okay but what made it amazing was the visual effects...wow! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see both bits! I turned to my friend Adam and asked if I could have one as a pet!

    ReplyDelete