Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just to let you know....

In December I am going to change my posts a bit. I have so much I want to do with this blog that I would like to start now... but December being ten days away why not perfect everything so I absolutely love it. November has been about getting into this beautiful blogging community, and I have loved every second of it. Now I want to craft my own special place exactly as I would like it. (I wish I had the computer programming knowledge to make it look as special as what I am planning on posting... but I am not that kind of mind.) So with that being said look for some awesome new weekly posts. I will be keeping most of my weekly bits, I like the structure I have set up... its all in the details.

Thanks for putting up with my ramblings the last two days!


No comments:

Post a Comment