Monday, November 4, 2013

Organix Hair Care

I have been wanting to try the Organix line for awhile, so when I was in need of some shampoo and conditioner I decided to pick up these three.


The Hydrating Macadamia Oil Shampoo did scare me a bit at first. I have oily hair that has to be washed every day with other products. With this shampoo I could skip a day and I still didn't look to oily! I am so in love with it I almost cried when I was done with the bottle.

The Conditioner (also the Macadamia Oil), my hair has never felt so soft. Besides the amazing feeling of my hair it looked amazing too! I barley had to style my hair to get my desired look!

And finally the hydrating mask used once a week is an amazing addition. I love a good conditioning mask and I was so excited by the results.

Overall I am in love with the macadamia oil line, they work amazingly and smell delicious!  


No comments:

Post a Comment