Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe




Summery from Goodreads.

Four English schoolchildren find their way through the back of a wardrobe into the magic land of Narnia and assist its ruler, the golden lion Aslan, to triumph over the White Witch, who has cursed the land with eternal winter.



I had to reread this classic for class, I am taking childrens literature this semester and I am loving it! I loved this book as a kid, but never read the entire series. But rereading the book, there was not as much as I remember there being, my childhood mind had more imagination I guess. But it was nice to revisit Narnia. 

With that being said I am more likely to watch the movie between now and when I have kids then rereading this one again. So I am going to leave you with the movie trailer!


No comments:

Post a Comment