Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weigh in #2: Breakfast

Alright everyone it has been a week and the only thing I have changed about my life for this diet is cutting all sodas and juices. I did cheat one day as it was very cold one morning and I had run out of tea, so I had a hot chocolate. Only drinking water has made a change that I can feel. So lets see if there was any change in my weight this week!

Previous Weight: 164.4 lbs
Current Weight: 163.2 lbs

I didn't think it would be that much, I am pleasantly surprised by that!

This week I am going to eat breakfast every day. I tend to forget about it running out the door to drive to school in the morning, but I am going to make the effort. The saying is in the morning eat like a king! So lets see how it may help my weight loss this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment