Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weigh In #5!

I feel like I have done the impossible, so I am just going to get right to it!

Previous Weight: 162.4 lbs
Current Weight: 160.4 lbs

Weekly Loss: 2 lbs!
Total Loss: 4 lbs!

I lost weight over the one major food holiday! And my highest weekly weight loss so far! I don't believe it! I had to have my mom check the scale when I first saw that number. I was hoping to maintain and not gain anything this past week!

So this week has no change, I want to continue with the changes I have made so far without changing anything. I have found that I am making healthier choices lately when it comes to packing my lunch and eating breakfasts.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your 2lbs weekly loss thats awesome! X x
    Sophie
    X

    Www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I always read your blog, though I am far to shy to comment.

      Delete