Monday, December 30, 2013

November/December Empties

This is my very first empties post! I am so sorry that the pictures are crap. I am currently using my phone as my camera has died. Alright! Lets see what I have used up! Lets start with hair care!



Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner: I liked this enough to continue using it, but it wasn't a home run product either. Not a buy again this instant product but a good standby if needed.

Pantene Color Preserve and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner: Never buying again! Oh my god, my hair became so dry.... never again!

Organix Macadamia Oil line: One of my favorite products ever! I loved it so much I wanted to try the rest of the organix products. You can see the full review here. Always repurchase.



Clean and Clear Acne Cleanser: I loved using this one again! My skin did dry out a little bit, but overall it was a good cleanser. I prefer it on my summer skin though. Repurchase.

Neutrogena Oil- Free Acne Wash: Ummmm.... I wasn't to pleased with this product, but it did the job well enough. It is a bit harsh with the chemicals in it. I will pass in the future.

Secret Outlast Antiperspirant: Well with links between antiperspirant and cancer have been gaining ground so I am not going to use another antiperspirant after this one. I am just going to leave it at that. I will pass in the future.




Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 110: I had two half empty bottles. In November I said I would not be buying any more makeup and that was a reason why. I have now used up both bottles and am still in love with this foundation. Always repurchase!

E.L.F. Eye Primer: Great product, great price, sadly the black part of the top popped off. You can see my full review here Always repurchase.

Cover girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara: I love using this on "No Makeup" days. I do love the things from the collection, but this one is... very nice. Will repurchase.

Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour Concealer: It does crease so not good for the under eyes but amazing for spot coverage. I will be repurchasing at some point.


That is it for my empties! If you have an empties post or have your own thoughts on these products leave a link below!

No comments:

Post a Comment