Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Celebrity Crush #1

Name: Tom William Hiddleston
Age: 32
Known for: Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Avengers, War Horse


Like most Americans I had not heard of this dashing bastard until Thor hit theaters and he made me love the bad guy. Not the first to accomplish this but stole my heart instantly.

Besides being an amazing actor and making you love whatever character he is portraying, Tom Hiddleston loves his fans. There are so many stories of him going above and beyond for them.
I could post a million pictures of him here, he is really a Disney prince to me. He is still relevantly new to the "Hollywood" scene, but from the talent he has shown so far it is just the beginning.

So with this confession of my crush on Tom, do any of you share the same feelings as me? If you are still unsure of who he is go and check out some of his work. I promise you will not be disappointed.




Lastly I am going to share this amazing moment from Comic Con this past year, where Loki made an appearance. I died when I first saw this, and still watch it when I am feeling a bit down.





No comments:

Post a Comment