Thursday, December 26, 2013

Liebster Award (2)!


Holy Cow! A huge thank you to Jade at The Cosmetic Effect for the nomination! Like the first time I was nominated I was on my phone and checking over my blog when I saw the lovely comment. Again I scared the crap out of my mother who was driving... she still doesn't understand. Oh well, I felt so special so thank you!
The rules are list 11 random facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked, nominate 11 people of your own, and ask them 11 questions. (Also let the 11 people know).
Random Facts:
1. I did not diet this month during my blogging break, but I have kept off the five pounds I lost in November.
2. I am slightly depressed now that Christmas is over. It is my favorite time of year.
3. I am addicted to sweaters/ jumpers. They are my favorite clothing item.
4. I only wear floral scents when it comes to perfume.
5. I am a huge nerd when it comes to entertainment.
6. My first celebrity crush was George Clooney when he was on ER.
7. I have high anxiety, it has kept me from some amazing things.
8. Potatoes and Pie are my two favorite things to eat.
9. Everyone thinks my best friend are dating.
10. He is like a brother... that is gross.
11. I have an odd obsession with hedgehogs and owls.
That a good bunch of random facts? Hehe! Now for Jades questions!

1. Peanut butter or jelly?
Depends on my mood. I love them both on rice cakes. Jelly by itself or peanut butter with sliced banana.
2. Favorite hair product?
I have to start with the actual washing. I have been loving the organix line. My first review was on the macadamia shampoo and conditioner, and I am now using the tree mint.
3. Shaved head or shaved eyebrows?
Head, especially if it is for a good cause.
4. What’s your favorite perfume?
Daisy by Marc Jacobs or Very Irresistible by Givenchy.
5. Favorite nail polish?
NYC's Columbus Circle Crimson in what I am wearing right now. Fun for the holidays.
6. If you won $5,000 what would you buy?
A new laptop, mine has some issues. I would also look into a down payment into a new car as my old truck is just that... old.
7. Where’s your favorite place to visit and why?
I love driving up to New Hampshire in any season. Its so beautiful up there.
8. Favorite place to shop for beauty items?
I am a drugstore girl, but I love looking at the high end as well... so best of both is Ulta right?
9. Sneakers, boots, or flats?
Can I say all three? I love flats though. heels scare me so cute flats are great!
10. Favorite food?
PIE. Any kind. Put it in a crust and I will love it.
11. Favorite TV show?
Teen Wolf.

I nominate....
Molly Louise @ molly Louise Blogs
Kylie @ Beauty In Effect
Liz @ Beauty Angel
The lovely ladies @ Pages in Paris
Steph @ Nerd Allure
Scarlett and Cassie @The Girl, The Closet and the Blog
Olivia @ Curls and Comets
...
I only have nine as I have done this before I don't want to nominate the same people again. I guess this means I need to go find some new blogs to follow!
Alright so your questions are...
1. What would you need to have on a long flight?
2. If you had a talk show what would it be called?
3. Season of Choice?
4. Favorite Film?
5. If you had a choice to rename yourself what would it be?
6. Dream date?
7. Any pets?
8. Any advice you would give your younger self?
9. If you could live in a fictional world which would it be?
10. Go to makeup?
11. And you won't leave the house without...?
Now to let you all know!

1 comment:

  1. Here are my Q's thanks to you ;-) xxx http://thegirltheclosettheblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-liebster-award-by-cassie.html

    ReplyDelete