Thursday, December 26, 2013

Post Christmas Post

How was your day yesterday? Mine was amazing. I knew about most of the presents I was getting as I had picked them out with my mother on Black Friday.... but she had a few surprises for me as well.

Surprise #1:

My first Urban Decay Naked Pallet! I have never owned high end makeup before, just perfumes. I just about died when I unwrapped it. It is so beautiful! I found myself just staring at it every couple of minuits. The packaging is so beautiful, and the colors in the pallet are amazing. It is the original naked pallet, perfect for my complexion.

Surprise #2:

Givenchy Very Irresistible, an old favorite of mine. This was the first high end perfume I had ever gotten, I love the floral scent. I sadly finished off my first bottle in October, and decided to choose something new in its place. I love my Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but I missed that beautiful pink bottle sitting on my vanity. I never vocalized this.... she just knew!


Other great gifts included a beautiful new kindle, a blue ray player for my room, and lots of amazing clothing (all previously picked by me), but I was more than excited to unwrap them so I can now wear them. The tree will remain up for a bit longer, so I can still hold onto the Christmas spirit.

Did you get any big surprises? Leave the links below!

No comments:

Post a Comment