Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Check it Out!

So if you don't know Just Nicolette is the second blog I have ever had, I started as a book blogger. And I miss it. I did a bunch of longer book reviews on this one, but they didn't fit as well with what I want this blog to be so I will be posting once a week like my last "What I Read" post. With that being said I miss really getting into my reviews... so I have started a companion book blog to this one just for that. The link is above if you want to check it out and I just posted it on bloglovin. Click on my profile and you will find it. For those who enjoy reading I hope you follow it! I will also link full reviews from that with each book on my What I Read posts if you want to know more. Just thought I would share. I have been a bit behind on this one because I was debating so long about doing this. I will be catching up on getting posts ready this week.

Another Note: My Weekly weigh ins will not be weigh ins right now. Just more about how I am dieting, and soon exercising. Our scale is freaking out... it said I was twenty pounds down like three times this week... I am so not. So until then....

I did cook this week but I forgot to take pictures so I will do it again next week and share with my second food challenge. I also have a few reviews in the works beauty related so those should be up soon.

If there are any other types of posts you would like to see let me know!

and if you made it to the bottom of this post *HUGS*

Love you lost!

Nicolette

No comments:

Post a Comment