Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Goals

So should I just get to it?



1. 365 Day Photo Challenge: I will be posting them all here on Mondays all together, or you can follow along on my instagram. Here.

2. 52 Week Food Challenge: I am going to attempt cooking something from scratch every week this year. I will share them all with you as well. Lets see how much I fail.

3. The Year of 100 Books: As that title says I am challenging myself to reading 100 books this year. That is about two books a week. We shall see.

4. Weekly Weigh In: The yearly goal is 50 pounds. That is just about 5 pounds a month. That will hopefully be doable.

5. Nicolette's Year of Writing: Now that classes are over I am challenging myself to writing 10,000 words a week. This number may change, but for now we will keep it on the lower side. I am just getting back into creative writing so we shall see!

6. The Year of Saving: Just as it sounds I am going to save up for a few pricier items on my wish list. $20 a week will end up being $1040 by the end of the year. Not enough for most of it, but it is a hefty amount.

7. Cleaning Out Everything: I am a bit of a hoarder. The cardigan I haven't worn in five years is still hanging in the closet. Those old flats... yeup, they are there. So I am going to tackle one part of my life each month.

That is it for my goals. If you want to share comment below or link below! Here's to 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have set some great goals for 2014 look forward to following them especially your 52 week food challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super excited for that one too! I bake well enough but cooking is another story. Hopefully I don't poison myself.

      Delete